Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Vintage Clothing Hoard

History and Old Stuff...



If you have any interest in vintage clothing, you'll enjoy reading this unique story about a huge collection of designer clothing that spans 50 years of fashion. The valuable garments were bought and stored unworn by a wealthy woman who suffered from obsessive-compulsive disorder. Her lifetime collection of clothing has been purchased by a vintage clothing store in Los Angeles and it's attracting a lot of attention from movie costumers and celebrities.

Technorati tags:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have trouble getting rid of stuff too. I am getting a little better with age as I hate cleaning and hate clutter and disorder. But I still have a lot of "old" clothes that are still "good". I just got rid of some bell bottom jeans and little "hippy" tops that I would never wear again anyway. I guess they were my favorites. They are in style again now so probably someone else a lot younger will enjoy them.

Genevieve Netz said...

I still have a couple dressy dresses from the early 1970's. They're polyester doubleknit. I think Keely & friends played dress-up with one of them when they were little. I must be saving them for my granddaughters to dress up in? I don't know why else!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CONTENTMENT: Keep your heart free from hate, your mind from worry, live simply, expect little, give much, sing often, pray always, forget self, think of others and their feelings, fill your heart with love, scatter sunshine. These are the tried links in the golden chain of contentment.
(Author unknown)

IT IS STILL BEST to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasure; and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong.
(Laura Ingalls Wilder, 1867-1957)

Thanks for reading.